Our Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with your LUVVITT product, you may return it within 30 days of your purchase for a refund (excludes Liquid Glass products). Please see the RETURNS tab on the top menu (under Support) for detailed information on how to return a product.
Most of our products come with a warranty if purchased from us or our authorized re-sellers. Some of our products carry a Lifetime Warranty which would be mentioned on your order receipt confirmation. Our warranty covers breaks, cracks or chips to your case/cover that is not a result of accidental drops and falls and includes issues related to manufacturing defects (except for our Liquid Glass screen protectors if ordered with warranty coverage). Purchases from unauthorized dealers, as well as used or refurbished producs, would void warranty protection (see more details at the bottom).
Some of the things NOT covered by our warranty?
- Our warranty does not cover damages to your phone/device and only applies to your case/cover. It is recommended to purchase either Luvvitt's Liquid Glass with $250 Screen Replacement Warranty or a third party insurance policy for your device from your carrier/store as our regular warranty is not a substitute to an insurance. We do not accept any liabilities for damages to your device as the damage may be caused despite the case/cover depending on various circumstances that may not be in our control and not related to the case/cover.
- For liquid screen protectors such as LiquidNano, we offer up to $250 screen replacement warranty products. We offer both non-warranty and warranty versions of this product so in order to be aligible for warranty you need to have purchased the warranty version product as it does not apply to non warranty versions purchased. With the warranty version product, If your device is damaged while protected by LiquidNano, limited replacement guarantee provides up to $250 insurance coverage towards the repair of your devices screen. Warranty valid only in US. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR DEVICE IN 30 DAYS FROM PURCHASE in order for the warranty to be valid. NO exceptions can be made as the guarantee is provided through a partnered insurance company. Please note the warranty starts 30 days after it's registered.
- For screen protectors, including film and tempered glass screen protecors, our warranty covers only manufacturer related defects. Installation errors (such as dust trapped under protector), peeling and bubbling of the protector because of a case puching the protector is not covered under warranty. Chips or breaks of the glass screen protector is not covered by our warranty since the item is glass and it's natural for it to chip or break with bumps and falls or with other outside factors. Please keep in mind, since phone is a device that is used on a daily basis, it's notalways easy to recognize when the phone is subject to bumps or impacts. If your glass chips or breaks, please contact us and we can provide you a discount for your new screen protector order.
- Purchases made on promotion, clearance or liquidation websites would not qualitfy for any warranty.
- Our Clearview case is a combination of hard (PC) and soft (TPU) plastic. It's normal for a TPU case (or the TPU part of the case) to discolor over time. This is the nature of all soft transparent and white colored cases due to the material. In fact, all cases have some level of discoloration but the clear and white shows the discoloration much easier. This is not specific to our cases but applies to all soft material cases in the market. The reason for discoloration is usually heat, direct sunlight, smoke and other environmental conditions.We use the highest grade German rubber material and use special coatings and solutions to prolong the clear look and avoid discoloration however eventually some discoloration may occur over time due to the nature of the product.
-On clear cases, the scratches or scuff marks are easily recognizable compared to a regular, non clear cases. Our case features a scratch-resistant coating but it's not scratch-proof (there is no scratch proof material). As the name implies, the scratch-resistant coating helps the case resist the scratches and scuff-marks but eventually it may get some scratches, however our case looks newer than any other clear case for much longer periods of time due to the coating. The coating also helps avoid deep scratches. If you ever use a different brand clear case you would most definitely see the difference.
- Tempered glass screen protectors: user application/installation errors are not covered.
- Products not purchased directly from Luvvitt or Luvvitt authorized resellers are not covered under our warranty. Purchases from unauthorized dealers, even of otherwise “new” products, would void warranty protection.
- Return shipping fees are not covered by our warranty. We may ask you to return the product in order to provide a replacement.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
Luvvitt Authorized Dealer and Warranty Statement
Luvvitt is committed to provide with best in class, reliable products directly and through authorized dealers. Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Luvvitt dealer and only accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase. If you purchase a Luvvitt product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Luvvitt warranty will not be valid.
Unfortunately, there are some websites and dealers who claim to be authorized Luvvitt resellers while they are not. Products sold online other than Luvvitt or authorized resellers, do not carry a warranty. When you purchase products from an unauthorized website or dealer you are taking a risk, because these products may be counterfeit, used, or defective. Please protect yourself and your Luvvitt product by ensuring that you only purchase Luvvitt products directly from Luvvitt or from an Authorized Luvvitt Dealer.
List of authorized dealers:
To register your product click HERE