Official Rules for the Luvvitt Facebook iPad Mini Keyboard Case Giveaway (“Official Rules”):
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Luvvitt Reviewers Club (“Giveaway”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except for the following individuals: (a) employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Luvvitt LLC (“Luvvitt”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, advertising, and giveaway agencies (“Excluded Individuals”); (b) the immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of Excluded Individuals; and (c) persons living in their same household as Excluded Individuals—whether or not they are related. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law; all applicable federal, state, and local laws apply. If a winner is at least 18, but still considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, Luvvitt reserves the right to award the Prize (as defined below) to the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who will be required to fulfill all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD. These Official Rules govern multiple Giveaways. Each Giveaway begins at 12:00 am Eastern Standard Time and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on the following dates, respectively:
September 4, 2015 through December 31,2015
Luvvitt maintains the official Giveaway timekeeping device.
3. ENTRY. You may enter using one or more of the following options:
(1) Submit your full name, valid e-mail address, and other required information through the “Giveaway” application on the applicable Luvvitt Facebook page, link or ad;
(2) Neatly hand-print your complete name and e-mail address on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper, and mail it to: Luvvitt Reviewers Club Giveaway, 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 850, Irvine, CA 92612
All entries must be received or postmarked within the Giveaway Period. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Luvvitt assumes no liability for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
By entering the Giveaway, your email address will be added to the Luvvitt’s customer email program; however, you can opt out by clicking the opt-out link in any email. Each entry is only good for the drawing applicable to that Giveaway Period.
Limit one entry per person per entry option per Giveaway Period for entry options 1-2 and 4-8. You may enter one time only during the Giveaway Period.
4. PRIZES. Luvvitt will give away one Amazon coupon code (“Prize”) to which is valued at between $9.99 and $20 that can only be used on Amazon.com. Any cost or expense associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, shipping, federal, state, or local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of Luvvitt. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of Prize is permitted, except by Luvvitt who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with one of comparable or greater value.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Each prize described herein will be awarded.
6. WINNER SELECTION. Winner(s) will be selected from among eligible entries in a random drawing within seven days of the end of the applicable Giveaway Period. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of Luvvitt, which will be final and binding in all respects. Luvvitt reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify eligibility qualifications of the potential winners. Winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Luvvitt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the entries of entrants in violation of these Official Rules or believed to have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Giveaway.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The Giveaway winner will be notified by e-mail. Non-compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner’s failure to respond to the e-mail claiming the prize within seven days of attempted notification, or return of the Prize notification as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification of the winner and—at the discretion of Luvvitt—awarding of the Prize to an alternate winner.
8. WINNER’S NAMES. Luvvitt may post the winner’s first name and last initial on Luvvitt’s website. A complete list of Giveaway winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed and stamped envelope within one year of the Giveaway Period to: Luvvitt Social Media Giveaway Winner’s List, 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 850, Irvine, CA 92612.
9. ENTRY TERMS AND LUVVITT’S USE. By entering, entrants agree: (1) that Luvvitt will contact the winner by e-mail and may post the first name and last initial of the winner on the Luvvitt’s website; (2) that Luvvitt may contact entrants in the future regarding Luvvitt’s promotions or offers; (3) that entrant will not create multiple accounts in order to enter the Giveaway more than allowed by these Official Rules; (4) that entrant will not post the same message more than three times daily or otherwise update, post, or link messages in violation of Twitter, Facebook, or Google’s contest guidelines (5) that Luvvitt, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google, and each respective entity’s affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective employees, agents or representatives (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”), shall have no liability and will each be held harmless by entrant or any party claiming through entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any Prize, or the participation or non-participation in the Giveaway; (6) that entrants waive all rights to claim from the Indemnified Parties any punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, or any damages; (7) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Luvvitt, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaway; and (8) to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the Giveaway itself.
10. RIGHT TO CANCEL GIVEAWAY. If for any reason this Giveaway is not capable of being run or implemented as planned (as determined by Luvvitt in its sole discretion), due to any reason including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, computer viruses or bugs, or any other cause of any kind, which, in Luvvitt’s sole judgment, is likely to or actually corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway (including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause of any kind), then Luvvitt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Giveaway or to disqualify any implicated entrant and any associated entries. In the event of cancellation or termination, Luvvitt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to pick the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation or termination.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Luvvitt reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Luvvitt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrants whom Luvvitt believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway or is in violation of these Official Rules, and void all associated entries.
11. DISCLAIMER. Luvvitt is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, postage due or undelivered mail, or for telephonic, human, or computer failures, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications, or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries or electronic mail or the announcement, delivery or use of the prizes, or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway, or for printing, typographical, computer, network, electronic, mechanical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Giveaway-related materials.
12. UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. The failure of Luvvitt to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, action of governmental authorities, or any force majeure event or event outside the control of Luvvitt will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
13. CONTEST SPONSOR: Luvvitt LLC, 18100 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 850, Irvine, CA 92612 . Any questions or comments regarding this Giveaway must be directed in writing to Luvvitt.
Please note: Entrants can enter the Giveaway for free by the Alternate Method of Entry described in Section 3(8) of these Official Rules.