- ▼2013 (118)
- ▼May (20)
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (20)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (118)
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: motorola
While smartphone makers like Samsung, Apple and HTC are ruling the gadget market with their precisely finished and impeccably well-performing devices, a veteran mobile manufacturer like Motorola is not left it far behind from the completion. Motorola has recently launched … Continue reading
FOSS Patents’ Florian Mueller claims that Motorola Mobility has reached a licensing deal with Apple that significantly clips the Google subsidiary’s wings in the ongoing Apple vs Android patent war.
In what could be a significant challenge for Apple, Motorola Mobility has filed a new case claiming patent violations at the US International Trade Commission in Washington. Reports indicate that Motorola Mobility, currently owned by Google, claim that Apple … Continue reading
Apple has been on a public spree of suing practically every Android OEM in recent months. Samsung has faced the brunt of it, for reason that one could argue primarily revolve around its Galaxy Tab series of Android tablets being … Continue reading