- ▼2013 (121)
- ▼May (23)
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (23)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (121)
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag Archives: amazon
The Apple iPad Mini has been a device that has received a rather mixed response in general. While there is no doubting that the tablet has Apple’s trademark class in design and build quality, the response to the tablet itself … Continue reading
Apple is again protecting itself by following up on a complaint dealing with Amazon’s use of the term “app store”. The conflict dates back to when Amazon launched an Android app market titled “Amazon Appstore for Android”. Apple immediately filed … Continue reading
When you buy a product with multiple capacity options, how do you determine if the higher capacity is worth the higher cost? You’ve probably thought about how expensive it is to simply increase the physical storage of a given device. … Continue reading
In a recently held press conference, Amazon group has announced an update of the Amazon Kindle Fire. This 7 inch device will be reloaded with some new features to provide better user-experience, as well as better customization options. On top … Continue reading