- ▼2013 (121)
- ▼May (23)
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (23)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (121)
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: Verizon
A traditional issue with using personal WiFi hotspots for devices in America has been the fact that carriers crack down heavily on anyone using them without an approved plan. There have been plenty of tales of the likes of AT&T … Continue reading
Folks over at Android Central have managed to bump in to a couple of new hitherto unseen documents pertaining to HTC’s upcoming Android powered smartphone the Droid Incredible 2. The phone is expected to be launched in the next few … Continue reading
Since the introduction of 802.11n routers a few years ago, there hasn’t been much new to talk about in home networking technology. Fiber to the home was supposed to increase domestic broadband speeds dramatically, but deployment has been slow and … Continue reading
Almost a month after the arrival of the CDMA iPhone on Verizon, there are reports of Verizon planning to phase out its unlimited data plans by the time the next generation iPhone, the rumored iPhone 5 arrives later this year. … Continue reading
Looks like Apple’s tryst with the Antennagate fiasco is far from over. Consumer reports, which had last year said that it could not recommend the then newly launched iPhone to consumers due to its reception issues has in a damning … Continue reading
It will be interesting to see how AT&T responds to the arrival of Verizon’s iPhone, which has yet to cut into AT&T’s market share – yet. Of course the company will promote the features and offer attractive pricing on rival … Continue reading
This news has emerged from a leaked memo from Verizon. The memo shows that Verizon is going to do away with the $15 a month 150MB data plan and will be offering new iPhone 4 customers to buy the unlimited … Continue reading
Is there a nationwide mobile broadband service provider who doesn’t claim to have a 4G network? Since the obvious answer is no, no, no, no, no, and no, perhaps a better question would be, do consumers really care about 4G … Continue reading
It was good to see the unsurprising yet hotly anticipated Verizon iPhone announcement beat the debut of the Spider-Man musical. Perhaps even less surprising was AT&T’s almost immediate response of cutting the cost of its iPhone. You can expect the … Continue reading
Starting February 10 2011, Verizon will start selling the much awaited iPhone 4 in its CDMA avatar on Verizon. In a press conference atypically headed by Verizon CEO Lowell Mcadam (and not Apple or Steve Jobs) Verizon announced the big … Continue reading