- ▼2013 (119)
- ▼May (21)
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (21)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (119)
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: microsoft
Fans of Microsoft and Apple products tend to be a mutually exclusive group more often than not. But when it comes to Microsoft’s excellent SkyDrive service, even staunch supporters of Team Apple would concede that it’s right up there with … Continue reading
There had been plenty of speculation last month regarding Microsoft’s plans to introduce Microsoft Office to iOS (and Android). Apple’s bestselling iPads in particular were said to be targeted for the sheer volume of users who owned them, and the … Continue reading
The latest Skype release, version 5.8 for Windows has been released today. Microsoft has released the updated version which features new video calling capabilities and social media to the VOIP-based software. The update also fixes some bugs in the previous … Continue reading
Asus seems to have taken the step which Microsoft announced in its plans for the Kinect device. Recently, at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012, Microsoft announced that it’s bringing Kinect technology to the PCs and laptops. Asus has brought forward … Continue reading
The news has been confirmed today by Microsoft. The software giant has named an employee who previously worked at Microsoft as prime suspect behind botnet attacks. The former employee of Microsoft is of Russian origin by the name of Andrey … Continue reading
The first Windows Phone from Nokia – Lumia 710 – went on sale on January 11th, 2012. It was initially available (and still is) from T-Mobile USA for $49.99 with a 2-year data plan. But now, Walmart is offering the … Continue reading
Now Windows Phone mobile handsets will be shipped with Skype application. This was pledged by Skype at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 last week. The Vice President of Products of Skype, Rick Osterloh promised that the now Microsoft-owned Skype … Continue reading
Microsoft in its last keynote presentation at the Consumer Electronics Show described its collaboration with Sesame Street to develop interactive episodes for children. Microsoft says it is “two-way television” and uses Kinect as input device to control the action. The … Continue reading
Hulu appears to be attracting the attention of many possible purchasers after it was proposed that the company was thinking about the sale of its video streaming business. According to the most recent reports on the Los Angeles Times, possible … Continue reading
Microsoft has announced that it will patch as many as 64 vulnerabilities spread across Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Windows graphics framework, and a bunch of its other software early next week. This is one of the largest collective update … Continue reading