- ▼2013 (121)
- ▼May (23)
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (23)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (121)
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: iphone
The speculation related to Apple’s next series of devices is slowly starting to gain steam, and will presumably reach a fever pitch as the next few months pass by. Apple Insider has cited a report from the prominent Japanese … Continue reading
Yahoo! has just launched two new apps for iOS devices. The first is a much needed refresh of its iOS mail app, which has now been turned into a universal app for both the iPhone and iPad. The second … Continue reading
Tweetdeck was a reasonably popular Twitter client that saw its popularity gradually ebb away especially after its acquisition by Twitter. Recognizing this fact, along with its strategy of pushing mobile users on to its default official Twitter app, Twitter Inc. … Continue reading
ZD Net reports that Microsoft has decided to launch its Office apps for iOS next year, instead of in the next few months, as had been widely expected. While the Redmond giant does have plans to expand the Office suite … Continue reading
Google Chrome has swiftly turned into the leading alternative in popularity stakes to the Safari browser on iOS. Despite some Apple created restrictions for 3rd party browsers, Chrome has managed to be comparable in the speed stakes to the native … Continue reading
The biggest change in iOS 6.1.3, as we had written earlier, was to fix major flaws and bugs that allowed malicious parties to get access to internal iPhone data, even while the iPhone itself was locked. The lock screen woes … Continue reading
Android Authority has performed benchmark tests following the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, and the scores from those tests have thrown up some interesting results. In a comparison with the latest and greatest models of smartphones from Samsung’s … Continue reading
The CBS network has just launched an app in the App Store for iPhones and iPads called ‘CBS’, and this new app represents a relative easing to CBS’ frequently antagonistic stand against online content streaming technology. This new official app … Continue reading
The ongoing SXSW in Austin, TX, had an interactive session with Mozilla’s Vice President of Product, Jay Sullivan, and it had a number of interesting tidbits thrown in that could pique a tech enthusiast’s interest. The most striking part about … Continue reading