- ▼2013 (121)
- ▼May (23)
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (23)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (121)
- No public Twitter messages.
Category Archives: 4G
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, or ACCC, is a consumer watchdog intended to protect the rights of consumers in Australia. They have pulled up Apple for apparently misleading Australian consumers about the 4G capability of the new third generation iPad. … Continue reading
Apple chose to incorporate the much awaited LTE connectivity feature in their new iPad this time. LTE, or Long Term Evolution, is a successor to 3G connections, where theoretical download speeds can almost surpass 2Megabytes per second. If you couple … Continue reading
After the protracted buildup to its latest event, Apple launched the third generation iPad today. Contrary to widespread rumors, the new tablet wasn’t called the iPad HD, or even the iPad 3 – Apple made it a point to name … Continue reading
“We have something for you to see.And touch.” These nine words could go on to shape the latest evolution ofthe tablet market. Apple sent out a typically minimalist invite to the mediafor an event at the Yerba Buena Center for … Continue reading
“We have something for you to see. And touch.” These nine words could go on to shape the latest evolution of the tablet market. Apple sent out a typically minimalist invite to the media for an event at the Yerba … Continue reading
LightSquared is currently involved in legal battle to deploy its 4G network across the nation. The battle is from the GPS owners and vendors who are saying that the nationwide 4G systems will interfere with the GPS signals, causing wide … Continue reading
Farmers, pilots and land surveyors in Wisconsin have joined hands with skeptics to oppose the 4G deployment plan about to set off in the region. LightSquared Inc. has planned to construct 40,000 towers to broadcast 4G signals and this being … Continue reading
As a father of young children, I’ve made a habit of pausing the DVR when a commercial for a horror movie comes on the television. I believe my wife may soon take the same approach to 4G wireless broadband service … Continue reading
Is there a nationwide mobile broadband service provider who doesn’t claim to have a 4G network? Since the obvious answer is no, no, no, no, no, and no, perhaps a better question would be, do consumers really care about 4G … Continue reading
Verizon Wireless and HP have introduced the first notebooks running the 4G LTE network (mobile) from Verizon. This was showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show at Las Vegas yesterday. The two models are called HP Pavilion dm1-3010nr and Compaq CQ10-688nr. … Continue reading