Riptide GP goes free on the App Store for a limited period
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
Riptide GP is among the most gorgeous games you can find for both Android and iOS devices. With a rating of 4.5 star rating in the App Store, the folks at Vector Unit certainly have made a game that appeals to a wide spectrum of users.
Vector Unit has made Riptide GP free for iOS devices for a limited period. It has perhaps some of the best graphics in mobile games ever, making the current special offer an absolute bonanza for anyone who wishes to be blown away by an iPhone or iPad’s graphics power.
The game basically is a normal racer, but not with cars, bikes or any of the usual suspects. You get a number of jet skis to choose from as you blaze through rivers, canals, tracks lifted out of a science fiction movie and the likes. You can ride waves and ramps, and try some amazing tricks mid-air as well.
The App Store listing of Riptide GP lists its features as follows:
• Tear through 12 futuristic water raceways
• Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Alter your environment mid-race with interactive triggers
• OpenFeint and GameCenter enabled: Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and (OF only) race against your Friends' best split times
• Created by Vector Unit, the developers of Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane”
Riptide is an incredibly realistic game in general, and it does a great job on the looks front as well. Some of the midair jumps and tracks give you some breathtaking views of the in game landscapes, and the constant waves and water sprays add a level of detail that’s comparable to even console games. Download Riptide GP in the App Store from here today!