Apple’s third App of the Week: Monsters Ate My Condo
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 9, 2012
Apple has introduced a hugely popular new feature in the iTunes App Store called the App of the Week. This section in the App Store is sponsored entirely by Apple itself, and offers one premium app every week absolutely free. The Apps of the Week before this have been the game Cut the Rope: Experiments, and the excellent photoediting app Snapseed. The latest to join their ranks is the game Monsters Ate My Condo.
|An image from the iPad version of Monsters Ate my Condo (from the App Store)
Monsters Ate My Condo is a game from the developers PikPok, and published by Adult Swim (also known for an app of the same name, and the game Robot Unicorn Attack). It is a fun action/puzzle game with monsters thrown in for good measure, as the game’s title suggests. You have to control 4 hungry monsters and satiate their hunger by destroying matching condos in a tall building.
The graphics incorporate a unique mix of old school video games and Japanese Manga anime. You also get an exceptionally well made background score that keeps the goings on fun and engrossing. The gameplay is extremely gripping as well, as it is a perfect casual game to make time fly.
The key features of Monsters Ate My Condo are listed by Adult Swim as follows:
• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization
You can download
Monsters Ate My Condo from here