- ▼2013 (120)
- ▼May (22)
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (22)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (120)
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Remember the HP Veer? The phone which was first seen at around the time of the MWC was considered to be the successor to the Palm Pixi range of devices. At the time of the announcement, the Veer was shown … Continue reading
I am always been fascinated by these studies that people do on how things would be like in the future. While most of these studies used to be proven wrong, things have been different when it came to the mobile … Continue reading
Looks like lawsuits are flying everywhere these days. After we have been seeing companies suing each other for patent infringements, we now have people suing the daylights out of companies for petty reasons. In the latest example, two California residents … Continue reading
After Nokia ditched MeeGo midway through its development and opted for Windows Phone 7 as its primary smartphone OS, it was thought that the platform would die an unglamorous death. With its most keen supporter gone, Things weren’t looking good … Continue reading
We do not usually cover stuff like this but thought you folks shouldn’t miss this one. We all love our gadgets and we love them even more when they come for free. Well that’s what BestBuy would be doing this … Continue reading
In an expected move, days after Apple sued the daylights out of Samsung alleging that the Korean company had copied design and UI elements from the iPhone and the iPad on Samsung’s own Galaxy line up of products, it’s time … Continue reading
Apple has run in to a wall of problems with various government organizations after reports came about of the company keeping a tab of iPhone users using location based services. In a report released earlier this week, it was found … Continue reading
The latest legal tussle in the tech world has just been started by Apple when it decided to sue competitor and partner Samsung for copying design and UI elements from the iPhone and iPad to Samsungs Galaxy line of mobile … Continue reading
At the recent MIX conference held in Las Vegas Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 chief Joe Blefiore has explained why the update for WP7 has been delayed. Most WP7 devices were supposed to be updated with a new version of the … Continue reading