- ▼2013 (118)
- ▼May (20)
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (20)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (118)
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: January 2011
When you jumped and bought the Gingerbread powered Nexus S, little did you know that it would soon be afflicted with a rather annoying bug that causes the phone to randomly reboot, do you? The annoying bug – which was … Continue reading
As AT&T and Verizon rage their pointless dispute over which vendor has the most customers – a schoolyard spat that can go either way, depending on how you count the numbers – the most intriguing mobile broadband vendor continues to … Continue reading
It was just a few days ago that we reported about Huawei suing erstwhile partner Motorola in anticipation against potential breach of confidential Huawei IP (Intellectual Property). Huawei was forced to file the suit against Motorola after the latter decided … Continue reading
Folks over at 9 to 5 Mac are reporting that iOS users would soon be able to use Google’s “Instant Preview” feature on their iOS devices. This feature enables a small preview of the websites listed in your search results … Continue reading
Researchers in Massachusetts have come up with an innovative technology that can prevent drunk driving, and lead to fewer road accidents due to drunk driving. The concept is simple. If the driver is detected to be drunk, the car won’t … Continue reading
Amazon.com has reported that Kindle books have now overtaken the traditional paperback books since the start of this year. And we’re not even talking hard cover books – we’re talking handy paperbacks! Amazon’s stats are surprising, but the margin between … Continue reading
Sony has disclosed the inside details of its next generation Playstation Portable (PSP) in Tokyo. The game engine has been described as an ‘iPad on steroids’. The processor of the PSP is an ARM chip, exactly like the Apple iPad. … Continue reading
It is expected that tablets and netbooks powered by Intel’s Meego operating system will begin shipping in the second quarter of 2011. This was reported by a source close to Intel, on Friday. Intel’s has been developing Meego OS, which … Continue reading
Google has begun restricting search queries such as “BitTorrent”, “torrent”, “RapidShare” and “Megaupload” from its search engine’s auto-complete and instant service. This has come after Google came under fire from the entertainment sector for not censoring “piracy related” terms. This … Continue reading