- ▼2013 (122)
- ▼May (24)
- Fingerprint Security Coming to Samsung Devices Soon
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (24)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (122)
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Tim Rico, Congratulations. You have been randomly selected to receive a $200 Visa Gift Card from Luvvitt. Thank you for being a valued Luvvitter. Happy New Year!
Ever since its launch last October, Nokia’s flagship Symbian and N-Series device, the N8 has managed to sell as man as 4 million units according to data from Finnish research firm Inderes. The phone went on to become quite popular in markets like India … Continue reading
After some sort of lull in the number of patent infringement suits flying around, looks like we would soon be seeing a couple more of them in the near future. The latest one comes from Sony which has LG in … Continue reading
Looks like the much touted rumoured launch of the iPhone 4 isn’t happening at the CES. Instead, Verizon would be concentrating on a bunch of new Android based CDMA devices at the event. In an invite issued by the Verizon, it has … Continue reading
It was just days ago that Sony Ericsson was seen inviting people for its pre MWC event where it was to show off its new range of Xperia branded Android powered handsets. While most of the handsets to be seen then are … Continue reading
Looks like RIM would have a hard time trying to bring the BlackBerry PlayBook on sale to the masses on schedule. According to analyst Shaw Wu, the PlayBook which is undergoing tests right now is suffering from a rather uninspiring … Continue reading
Until now, it was Chinese manufacturers who were at the forefront at making low cost handsets. Looks like slowly, manufacturers in India too are turning to homegrown, in house devices. Indian company Intex has announced tat they would be bringing a low cost Android … Continue reading
Folks over at Digtimes are reporting that the soon to arrive next gen Apple iPad would be seen in three versions – including a much expected CDMA version. Taiwanese publication Digitimes has revealed that all three versions would would be seeing mass … Continue reading
If Microsoft’s Kinect has managed to wow you with its touch-less gesture interaction system, it is quite possible that you would warmly welcome such a tool for the iPad. Well consider your prayers answered – well, almost. Because a Norwegian … Continue reading
I am not sure how many users would fancy using their iPads to actually edit their presentations. Anyway, should you be stuck in no mans land with just an iPad and no computer in sight, you are sure to find … Continue reading