- ▼2013 (121)
- ▼May (23)
- Apple’s iPad 5th gen to reportedly debut after iPhone 5S and have rear mic
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 crosses 10 million in sales, gets launched in new colors
- Apple’s latest allegations: Galaxy S 4 and Google Now infringe on Siri related patents
- Samsung announces Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Mega 6.3 smartphones
- Galaxy S 4 Active possibly leaked?
- Samsung to do away with low storage issue in Galaxy S 4 smartphone?
- Samsung expects to cross 10 MILLION in Galaxy S 4 smartphone sales by next week!
- Google Hangouts app for iPad, iPhone and Android released
- Google launching Nexus version of Samsung Galaxy S 4 on June 26th for $649
- Verizon bringing Galaxy S 4 a week earlier than expected now
- Images of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 gets the FCC certification
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom to launch soon?
- Can HTC’s new tablets challenge the iPad?
- IHS iSuppli teardown test reveals that the Samsung Galaxy S 4 costs more to build than the iPhone 5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to be launched in new color
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display on track to launch in Q3, 2013
- Samsung unveils new low cost Galaxy Core smartphone to accompany its flagship Galaxy S 4
- Canadian Galaxy S 4 gets early build of CyanogenMod 10.1
- Galaxy Note 3 rumored to have 8 core CPU and GPU
- Samsung attacks Apple’s iPhone again in a new Galaxy S 4 ad
- Samsung justifies low storage space in its 16 GB Galaxy S 4 smartphone
- Samsung launching at least 4 new Android tablets in 2013, including the Nexus 11 and Galaxy Tab 8.0
- ▶April (30)
- ▶March (30)
- ▶February (20)
- ▶January (18)
- ▼May (23)
- ▶2012 (417)
- ▶2011 (444)
- ▶2010 (184)
- ▼2013 (121)
- No public Twitter messages.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Just when you thought that phones like the N85, N86 and the entire clan of dual sliders have died a slow agonizing death in the face of rising competition from touch screen handsets and Android smartphoes, we see this. Folks … Continue reading
Looks like the US Department of Transportation is considering implementing a technology that would potentially block the usage of cellphone inside cars while driving. The Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was overheard talking to a Discovery News reporter and confirming … Continue reading
Samsung’s Wave II, the successor to the original Wave is already on sale in quite a few Asian and European markets – according to a press release from Samsung. The 3.7 inch screen laden device is the larger cousin to … Continue reading
Acer has been in the news lately due to its recent announcements regarding its tablets set to arrive in 2011 and a bunch of high end Android based smartphones that would be seeing the light of the day very soon. … Continue reading
The Symbian Foundation which got itself acquired by Nokia earlier this month has in a blog post announced that it would be shutting down all its websites on December 17, 2010. The websites that would go offline include symbian.org symbian.org/cn … Continue reading
As you might be aware, Samsung is the only manufacturer who makes the much acclaimed Super AMOLED displays. Super AMOLED started to be used on quite a few phones that were released in 2010. However, around mid 2010, reports emerged … Continue reading
Sony Ericsson has announced that its mid range Android powered handset, the Xperia X8 would be finally getting the much awaited update to android 2.1 very soon. With the X10 series already in the process of receiving updates, we’ll soon … Continue reading
Just as the year draws to a close we have started hearing rumors about the next generation iPad – which is largely thought to arrive in the first quarter of 2011. The first generation iPad as you might be aware … Continue reading